The Saudi-led coalition earlier announced that it had ordered an investigation into the air strike on Thursday that killed at least 29 children traveling on the bus in Yemen.
"Transparent investigation required. United Kingdom calls on all parties to prevent civilian casualties and to cooperate with UN to reach a lasting political solution in Yemen".
"We welcome the call of the secretary general and we are ready to cooperate", the head of the Houthis' supreme revolutionary committee, Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, said in a tweet. The hospital also received 48 injured people, including 30 children.
It was unclear how numerous dead in total were children and how many air strikes were carried out in the area, in northern Yemen, near the border with Saudi Arabia.
"The question now is whether it will also be a turning point - the moment that must finally push the warring parties, UN Security Council and global community to do what's right for children and bring an end to this conflict". Others writhed on the floor waiting for help. Two or more wounded children are seen sharing a single hospital bed, and one child - soaked in blood - screams as he is being treated at a health center.
The council did not specify in the agreed statement to the press that the investigation should be independent - a demand that United Nations secretary general António Guterres made in a statement condemning the attack on Thursday.
Hunt on for survivors as Indonesia's quake toll climbs to 131
Lombok airport's general manager said airlines had laid on extra flights and his staff had been providing blankets and snacks. Hotels and other buildings in both locations are not allowed to exceed the height of coconut trees.
Doctors Without Borders decries that "civilians continue to pay the highest price" in Yemen while the regional director of the U.N. Children's Fund asked "does the world really need more innocent children's lives to stop the cruel war on children in Yemen?"
Yemen's Houthi rebels welcomed the United Nations call for probe into Thursday's airstrike, as the Western-backed alliance accused the Iranian-backed Houthis of using children as human shields.
"We trust when they say that they will investigate".
State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said the U.S.is concerned about the incident and calls on all parties to take appropriate measures to protect civilians in the area, during a briefing Thursday.
A Yemeni man holds a boy who was injured by an airstrike in Saada, Yemen August 9, 2018. Missiles struck a market.
Yemeni fighters loyal to the Saudi-backed Yemeni president stand by armoured vehicles at a position which was taken from Shiite-Houthi rebels in a mountainous region northwest of the central city of Taiz, on April 20, 2017.
Pep Guardiola confirms Manchester City’s remaining transfer plans on Sky Sports
But there are other clubs who say they haven't got time and wish we hadn't chose to do it". Arsenal look set to change kit provider next season, according to the Daily Mail .
Fragments from the Houthi missile launched at Jizan Industrial City killed one Yemeni civilian and wounded 11, Saudi state media said earlier on Thursday.
"Targeting Saudis and residents in Saudi is a red line", coalition spokesman Col. The Saudi-led coalition has described the strikes as "legitimate", claiming that Houthi rebels used the children as human shields.
"Our support to the coalition consists of aerial refuelling and intelligence support to assist our partners in securing their borders from cross-border attacks from the Houthis".
The Saudi-led coalition has been fighting Houthi rebels in Yemen since March 2015.
Errant strikes have killed hundreds of civilians at hospitals, schools and markets. There are also severe shortages of fresh water and medicine.
Karunanidhi health: Is DMK chief suffering from jaundice?
Thousands of his supporters gathered outside the hospital in Chennai to mourn his demise, as scores of policemen kept watch. Vijayan said Karunanidhi was one of the greats of Indian politics, but his contributions were not limited to politics.