The airline said that the woman was able to walk off the plane after being treated by emergency personnel, but the extent of her injuries is unknown.
The cellphone owner was the sufferer who sustained a first-degree burn.
There were 266 passengers on board the Boeing 787-9, which departed about two hours later.
The Air Canada plane, carrying more than 200 passengers, was bound for Vancouver International Airport.
Injured Neymar set to miss Real Madrid match
The Qatari-owned club are trailing Madrid 3-1 from the first-leg. " No, I don't like it when players get injured ", Zidane said. Neymar was stretchered off amid Paris Saint-Germain's 3-0 prevail upon Marseille on Sunday since the contort to his lower leg.
Cressy said he felt a momentary pang of fear when he saw the smoke. The Air Canada staff were quick and professional in their response and the Pearson Fire crew were excellent.
While the fire was "very contained", Fitzpatrick said, passengers seated nearby were asked to deplane so residue from the fire extinguisher could be cleaned up.
Cressy said the situation changed quickly from him wondering whether he was in danger to only having to worry about how long the delay would be.
"But the fact we were on the tarmac alleviated the situation to some degree".
Oil drops on surprise U.S. gasoline stocks build; crude stocks also up
April WTI crude oil futures settled at $63.91, up $0.36 or +0.57% and April Brent crude oil closed at $67.50, up $0.19 or +0.28%. The market was also supported by data showing US crude stockpiles fell more than expected earlier this month.
It wasn't immediately clear what type of cellphone was involved in Thursday's incident. Alissa Liotti said "consumer and product safety is a top priority".
"We're now gathering information and assessing the occurrence, which means once we have all the information, then the decision would be taken if we would investigate or not", she said in a phone interview with Radio Canada International.
It is unclear how the LG smartphone caught fire.
Israel's Church of the Holy Sepulchre reopens after protest
The threat, according to Palestinian Media Watch , comes from Sheik Muhammad Hussein, the grand mufti of Jerusalem. They were due to leave later on Wednesday and were relieved they were able to visit.