06 de enero de 2018, 11:07Kuala Lumpur, Jan 6 (Prensa Latina) After reaching a cooperation agreement with the U.S. private company Ocean Infinity, Malaysian authorities confirmed today a new phase of search for flight MH370, which disappeared in March 2014.
In mid-January Malaysia, Australia and China suspended the search, unsuccessfully carried out in an area of 120,000 square kilometers, but Kuala Lumpur authorized private companies to continue operations.
Virginia ticket worth $1M in Mega Millions drawing Friday
The Mega Millions jackpot now resets to its starting amount of $40 million ($25 million cash) for the next draw on January 9. The Powerball jackpot also surged, sitting at $550 million, with a $348 million cash option, after no victor Wednesday.
The US company, Ocean Infinity, said earlier this week that it was "hopeful of receiving the final contract award for the resumption of the search for MH370 over the coming days", reports Xinhua news agency, .
"It is our duty to look for answers and the plane, and as of today the government has made a decision to go ahead with the search", he said.
"They (Ocean Infinity) know we are very serious about taking their offer", he told AFP.
GOP senators urge criminal probe of Trump dossier author
Part of the referral is classified, so the precise details and allegations are now not being made public. Diane Feinstein, D-Calif., said she was unaware of the criminal referral before it was made.
The Malaysian Government has approved a new attempt to find the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 in the Indian Ocean.
The firm wants to start the hunt during a period of good weather expected in January and February.
Ocean Infinity has not given details of the new search area.
National Hockey League star gets chunk of beard ripped out in vicious fight
Leafs goalie Frederik Andersen, playing in his 100th game as a Leaf, stopped five of six Sharks in the shootout. I felt like I just grabbed him in the middle of his jersey and just came down with a handful of his hair".
Sub-equipped ship departs South Africa to search for MH370 The search vessel named Seabed Constructor left the South African port of Durban on Tuesday as part of the Ocean Infinity company's plan to look for debris in the southern Indian Ocean. A fresh analysis of the final moments of doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, released by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016, suggests no one was controlling the plane when it plane plunged into the ocean.